GROW South Dakota Economic Development Programs
2.95% Loan Special
Hurry! The offer endes 7/31/18.
Apply for a 2.95% business loan to purchase inventory, equipment, or real estate. Call (605) 698-7654 to speak with a loan officer.
For a limited time only, 2.95%, up to $50,000 and a 60 month amortization. Refinancing existing debt will not be considered. A complete application must be submitted by July 31, 2018 and the loan closed by September 30, 2018 to qualify for the loan special. Underwriting conditions apply.
For more than 40 years, our mission has been to support business owners through loans and business technical assistance. We continue this tradition today with affordable business financing. Here are details of the loan program:
- Statewide lender
- Finance new and existing businesses
- Real estate, equipment, inventory and working capital
- Terms and conditions
- Loan amounts typically range from $500-$250,000
- The term is based on collateral
- Inquire about current interest rates
- Will partner with a bank to provide joint financing
- View the Business Loan Application and sample cash flow statement.
- Contact a loan officer for more information at (605) 698-7654 or view the frequently asked questions.
Business Technical Assistance
Free business assistance is available to GROW South Dakota business borrowers. Ongoing one-on-one consulting is offered for cash flow and sales analysis, pricing, marketing, and customer service regardless of the size or maturity of the business.
Small Business Development Center
The Small Business Development Center offers no cost confidential business management consulting services to support potential and existing businesses in South Dakota. The Center assists clients in developing their business plans, preparing financial projections, or addressing other issues the small business person may face. The Center also provides basic business training to help small businesses become more successful.
The SBDC is located at 416 Production Street North, Aberdeen, SD 57401. Phone: (605) 626-2565; Fax: (605) 626-2667. Visit their website, sdbusinesshelp.com, for more information.